Дюноводам: вышло обновление на старые версии Дюн! [+]
Дата: 16.06.17, @13:35
Качать в известном месте: http://dune-hd.com/support/
Сам еще не ставил, приду с работы, засандалю:
Version "170519_1350_r11" (BETA version)
Changes since 150721_0135_b9:
This is a huge firmware update for old/dicontinuted Dune HD media player
models based on old MIPS Sigma Designs chips.
- This new firmware is based on the same new codebase branch (r11) which
is used in the latest Dune HD media player models based on the new ARM
Sigma Design chips.
- This new firmware includes several thousands of various changes,
fixes, improvements and new changes, which were previously implemented
during the development of the firmware for the new models.
- In particular, this new firmware includes the following new big
features, previously available only on the new Dune HD models: My
Collection, Movies catalog, Music catalog.
The new firmware introduces the concept of "Dune Plus" subscription.
- To use some new functions of the new firmware (currently: My
Collection, Movies catalog, Music catalog), a paid subscription to
"Dune Plus" premium function is required.
- Initially, a promo period takes place and "Dune Plus" premium function
is available for all users for free. After the promo period ends, a
paid subscription will be required (with some limited trial period
still available for free). The current status of "Dune Plus"
subscription can be seen in the new menu "Setup / Premium Functions".
- In this firmware version, the subscription to "Dune Plus" premium
functions is required to use the following features: My Collection,
Movies catalog, Music catalog. The set of features covered by "Dune
Plus" subscription may be extended/changed in future (it is a subject
to change without notice).
- In other words: "Dune Plus" subscription allows the owners of
old/discontinued Dune HD media player models to upgrade their players
to get access to features originally available only on the newer
The new firmware is supported for all old/discontinued Dune HD media player
models which have 512MB+ RAM.
- This includes the following models:
- Dune HD Base 3D
- Dune HD Base 3D v2
- Dune HD TV-303D
- Dune HD TV-303D v2
- Dune HD TV-102
- Dune HD TV-102 v2
- Dune HD Connect
- Dune HD Max
- Dune HD Duo
- Dune HD Smart D1
- Dune HD Smart H1
- Dune HD Smart B1
- Dune HD Prime 3.0
- Dune HD Base 3.0
- The models with 256MB RAM (Lite 53D, TV-101, TV-301, TV-102p) are not
supported by the new firmware.
The new firmware may require System Storage to get access to some new
- System Storage (e.g. 2GB+ USB flash drive attached to any USB port)
may be required to install additional software components when using
players which do not have enough internal flash memoty or which do not
have enough free space in the internal flash memory.
- When System Storage is needed, the player will automatically inform
about it and will suggest installing the System Storage.
Сообщения в ветке